In its Shell design, the new DS5 Metal Clip springs a surprise with a sustainable casing that’s guaranteed to have a strong communicative impact. 30% of it is made from limestone from recycled seashells, such as the shells of French gourmet oysters. The remaining 70% comes from plastic, half of which has been recycled or regenerated from internal waste. The elegant metal clip, available in four stylish satin matt finishes, hovers above the natural casing like a surfboard riding the perfect wave. You can almost hear the roaring of the sea.
Normal Production Time
18 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
Price includes 1 color imprint in one location